NEW REDUCED MEMBERSHIP FEES 2020
We heard you and have reduced our annual membership fee by 35%…you can still choose to pay $3 per day, but playing one day per week that adds up to $156 per year. If you are only here for a few months, we also have monthly, quarterly and semi-annual memberships available.
Each of the membership options listed below are all you can play memberships that allow you to play as often as you like during the membership period.
|Option||Duration||Total Fee Amount||Total Annualized Fee Amount
(if renewed for a full year)
|Daily, Nonmember Play Fee||1 day of play||$3||N/A|
|Monthly Membership||1 month of all you can play||$15||$180|
|Quarterly Membership||3 months of all you can play||$35||$140|
|Semi-Annual Membership||6 months of all you can play||$60||$120|
|Annual Membership||12 months of all you can play||$110||$110|
Is it necessary to renew my membership whenever it’s about to expire?
- Yes, unless you need to take a break from play for some reason, like an injury, illness, extended travel plans or are returning to Canada for the summer. Remember, you can always start up again whenever you’re ready.
INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO PAY MEMBERSHIP FEES
You can pay online while you’re here.
PayPal and Credit Cards Accepted (PayPal account not required)
- Download and print the membership form by clicking this hyperlink, and then carefully fill it out. Remember to sign the form, as this is the liability waiver, and then either mail it to the PO Box listed below, or bring it to the court and put it in the money bag.
- Carefully choose your preferred membership option and put your credit card info into Paypal. An online and email confirmation will follow.
PAY BY CHECK OPTION:
- Download and print the membership form by clicking this hyperlink, and then carefully fill out the form and sign the waiver at the bottom.
- Place your check (payable to MBPBA) inside an envelope along with the completed membership form/waiver and then mail to our PO Box listed below, or bring it to the court with you and put it in the money bag.
PO Box Address:
PO Box 5982
Oceanside, CA 92052